THEFACESHOP 杏仁抗皺護手霜 Almond wrinkle hand treatment including organic marula oil富貴手的救星
產品簡介：THEFACESHOP杏仁抗皺護手霜含有豐富杏仁精華、精製天然油脂、維生素E和來自南非的天然保濕潤膚油- marula oil(註一),可在皮膚表面形成透氣薄膜，有效對抗皮膚乾燥、脫屑、老化和龜裂，長期使用可使手部肌膚全面滋養，保持健康、柔潤和光滑。
dorothy解析：當初就是被產品成分表中的marula oil給震到，當下就決定敗下去且長期訂貨，因為marula oil在很多歐洲知名品牌中常被使用，是一種絕佳的天然抗氧化劑果油，加上甜甜的味道，擦下去就有種幸福的感受，最重要的是價格很迷人，效果很實在，是dorothy目前最愛護手霜之一。如果說到乳油木或者杏仁護手霜，會讓人想到德國品牌-karites乳油木果之家，這款平價THEFACESHOP杏仁抗皺護手霜居然可以跟他分庭抗禮，讓我十分驚訝，而價格卻有一半以上的落差，這也是當初變心的原因。
- Uses A traditional food plant in Africa, this little-known fruit has potential to improve nutrition, boost food security, foster rural development and support sustainable landcare.
- The seed kernels are high in protein and fat with a subtle nutty flavour and constitute an important emergency food.
- Fruits are commonly eaten fresh or used to prepare juice, jelly and alcoholic drink. The alcoholic distilled beverage (maroela mampoer) made from the fruit is referenced in the stories of the South African writer Herman Charles Bosman.
- Marula oil, made from the seed kernel, is a delicious additive to meals in Africa, and can be used as a type of skin care oil. It contains antioxidants and oleic acid.
- The bark is used both as treatment and a prophylaxis for malaria.
- Gums exudates from the stem are mixed with water and soot to make ink by certain tribes in the region.
- The bark also yields a red-brown dye used in colouring traditional craft ware.
- The leaves are chewed upon to help indigestion and to treat heartburn.
- The fruit infusion is used to bathe tick-infested livestock. The fruit is regarded as a potent insecticide.
- The marula fruit is also eaten by various animals in Southern Africa. In the movie Animals Are Beautiful People by Jamie Uys, released in 1974, some scenes portray elephants, warthogs and monkeys becoming intoxicated from eating fermented marula fruit. Later research showed that these scenes were improbable and, in all probability, staged. Elephants would need a huge amount of fermented marulas to have any effect on them, and other animals prefer the ripe fruit. The amount of water drunk by elephants each day would also dilute the effect of the fruit to such an extent that they would not be affected by it.
- An infusion of the inner bark of the marula tree may be applied to scorpion stings and snake bites to alleviate pain.